Wednesday 14 December 2011

Shake That Bear

WARNING PLEAS DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IF YOU ARE OFFENDED EASILY (or like bears)

http://shakethatbear.com/video.html

OK, so I didn't actually find this myself. I was told it was a funny video. And if your reading this after you've watched the video you'll see why there's no pictures.

And for those of you to chicken too look here's a simple synopsis:

Man and Woman hunting in forest-man shoots bear (which falls out of a tree and dies)- man and woman "Do the dirty" on top of the cold,furry corpse of the bear.


I'm pretty much fully desensitised to this kind off stuff, but I can help but feel sorry for the Bear. Fair enough its pretty cold in the woods and what's warmer than a dead bears fur? A recently- dead bears fur!

A quick message for the couple who made the video:

After Kobayashi, you guys are next. I'm going to rip you a new picnic basket. Watch your back.


Bear
xx









No comments:

Post a Comment